Skip to main content

GOING DOWN THE CHECK LIST

Going done our check list.
CLICK, CLICK, CLCK
All clearances are complete, medicals done and our home study is almost ready.
Next we file for Immigrations approval and our Dossier will be submitted to The Adoption Center.

NOW the next step is raising the funds to bring our son home.
You can immediately donate through our Paypal account  so we can receive the funds to prepare to travel.
Through Paypal you can use your credit card and our family can receive it as a donation for Clyde.

Adoption is not cheap nor is the price of the love of a child.  Little Clyde has been waiting for  4 long years.
And this next year our family will be traveling to meet with him at his orphanage.

The cost of Clyde's  will be close to $28,000 and our family will need to travel three trips.
This means 3 sets of airline tickets, lodging, in country fees.
All prior adoption costs  have added up to over $6,000 have been paid for through our savings.
Now our family needs to raise the much needed funds to pay all legal fees, in country fees, child's visa, medical and passport.   Please I ask that you donate directly to our Paypal to help with the costs.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dolly~God's Little Angel On Earth

Dolly This pass year many ups and downs, especially with funds.  I decide that instead of worrying about raising the funds for our boys I wanted to help a friend instead. There is a little girl I had my heart in love with little Dolly.  Little Dolly is so much like our girls Chrissie and Penelope.  And such a beautiful smile. One day I was checking children out available for adoption and little Dolly kept coming through my mind.  I saw where someone was inquiring about her and telling me she did massage therapy.  And did wonders for children needing Physical Therapy.  After we chatted for a few hours I fell in love with this person and knew she loved Dolly as her daughter.  Through the pass several months she has sold many items to submit her dossier and one of them was her wedding dress.  I wished I had the funds where I could have purchased it and then sent it back to her after the adoption had been completed.  When adopting families do what they can to bring in funds.  A

Poppy-sue

Here's Poppy. ❤ Our family adopted Penelope February 2015 from a little city called Kharkiv.   She's our little princess and chatter box.  Penelope was given the nickname Poppy after a flower I loved as a child.  Growing up in England the Poppy filled the fields and hills. A field of beauty... And this beauty reminds me of the soul of my precious child.