Skip to main content

Delays*Bad news and Good news

Our family found out our this last month that we will not be able to adopt Clyde till the end of 2018.  This means we are presently updating all our paperwork for our Dossier.  Good news is our HS has been approved and the Hague Oversight approved and our HS is being reviewed by USCIS for his adoption. We are approved for two children and will wait to add another child on when our USCIS is completed and our Dossier is ready to ship.

With having to update the Dossier this means all new documents, more to be notarized and appostilled adding another $1,000 plus to our Dossier.  Today, we had an early Christmas present, a very  nice surprise to our son's fundraiser.  This donation could do have came at a better time.  God seems to be there always when we need him and we are forever grateful for his love and support.

Today is our little girl Katya Birthday and she turned 8 today and now a big girl.  Daily Katya says a prayer for her new little brother and we all are excited to get to go meet him this next winter.  Our family will wait as long as it takes to bring our little guy home.  He looks like a toot and with 16 grandsons and one granddaughter another little boy will be great to have join our family.  In January we will also become grandparents once more to a precious little grand daughter  Mileena.  Pictures will follow this next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dolly~God's Little Angel On Earth

Dolly This pass year many ups and downs, especially with funds.  I decide that instead of worrying about raising the funds for our boys I wanted to help a friend instead. There is a little girl I had my heart in love with little Dolly.  Little Dolly is so much like our girls Chrissie and Penelope.  And such a beautiful smile. One day I was checking children out available for adoption and little Dolly kept coming through my mind.  I saw where someone was inquiring about her and telling me she did massage therapy.  And did wonders for children needing Physical Therapy.  After we chatted for a few hours I fell in love with this person and knew she loved Dolly as her daughter.  Through the pass several months she has sold many items to submit her dossier and one of them was her wedding dress.  I wished I had the funds where I could have purchased it and then sent it back to her after the adoption had been completed.  When adopting families do what they can to bring in funds.  A

Poppy-sue

Here's Poppy. ❤ Our family adopted Penelope February 2015 from a little city called Kharkiv.   She's our little princess and chatter box.  Penelope was given the nickname Poppy after a flower I loved as a child.  Growing up in England the Poppy filled the fields and hills. A field of beauty... And this beauty reminds me of the soul of my precious child.