Skip to main content

USCIS approval and updates

Currently we are gathering up our documents once again times two.
So two sets of everything means double the funds again.  Heart breaking to start from the beginning with documents.  But we are steps ahead with our Home study and our USCIS approval.  The USCIS approval is the most important document needed in our Dossier.

This has been a very difficult week, yet another little girl passes away yesterday.  My heart cries out again for the parents and family.  After the first little girl and now another it breaks one's heart.  On the 25th of April it
will be now 5 years since the death of our daughter Gennie~beane.  I wished I could hold her once again in my arms.  I tell all the children about Gennie and how precious she was.  Katya ask me each night about Gennie and if she is there still in Heaven.  Hard to explain to a child that children do die with out scaring them.  Jake Gennie's biological brother also has Cystic Fibrosis and his health has had many difficulties over the pass years.  Having a child with an illness or disability is a life time commitment.  No days off for either parent.  It is a 24 hour, 7 day a week job.. Do not get me wrong I love my children but it is very hard work, scheduling medical appointments, keeping log of meds and therapy through out the day..  Believe me our family has been truly blessed to be able to parent each of these precious little ones.  Even when they throw fits and Jake destroys his room as we sleep.  There  are so many days when we receive the best of hugs and kisses.  Endless artwork work to hang on our refrigerator and small handmade gifts.  I look forward again in being able to parent the newest little members to our family.  Time is passing us by quickly and we still are in bug needs of funds for the Ellie and the remainder funds for Clyde.  Such a mountain to move in such little time left.  It will be closer to fall when we travel due to both children's ages.  Both children have to be age five when adopted due to their country's law.

Daily our family looks at their photos and prepare for their arrival into our family.  Our family has missed 4 years of birthdays and  years of holidays.  So shortly after their 5th Birthday we will be able to celebrate their 5th Birthday in their new family.  A new beginning to both children's lives.  Please during our wait, please say a prayer for both children.  Pray that they both stay healthy and we raise the much needed funds to adopt.
God bless



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dolly~God's Little Angel On Earth

Dolly This pass year many ups and downs, especially with funds.  I decide that instead of worrying about raising the funds for our boys I wanted to help a friend instead. There is a little girl I had my heart in love with little Dolly.  Little Dolly is so much like our girls Chrissie and Penelope.  And such a beautiful smile. One day I was checking children out available for adoption and little Dolly kept coming through my mind.  I saw where someone was inquiring about her and telling me she did massage therapy.  And did wonders for children needing Physical Therapy.  After we chatted for a few hours I fell in love with this person and knew she loved Dolly as her daughter.  Through the pass several months she has sold many items to submit her dossier and one of them was her wedding dress.  I wished I had the funds where I could have purchased it and then sent it back to her after the adoption had been completed.  When adopting families do what they can to bring in funds.  A

Poppy-sue

Here's Poppy. ❤ Our family adopted Penelope February 2015 from a little city called Kharkiv.   She's our little princess and chatter box.  Penelope was given the nickname Poppy after a flower I loved as a child.  Growing up in England the Poppy filled the fields and hills. A field of beauty... And this beauty reminds me of the soul of my precious child.