Skip to main content

Last minute updates on Home Study, WE ARE FINALLY DONE :o))

Tonight I can finally say we are completely done on our Home Study.  One update after another which has added up greatly.  All documents are notarized and ready to be authenticated.  It has taken one year and almost a month to get our Dossier prepared.  Having to revise so many document in the wording, new FBI clearances, Medical clearances & Home Study updates.
This is a younger photo of Mr. N


This week our documents are traveling to our State's Capital Commission's Office where 64 documents will be authenticated.  Once this has been done we will be shipping this off and shortly they will translated and our Dossier registered.  With most families I have been chatting with they have received travel dates from 3 weeks to 6 weeks.  Our plans are to travel someone in late December to meet our boys.

Our FSP has not moved in several months.  Even with grants on each boy it does not guarantee they will be available once we travel.  And funds will not be released until a travel date is given.   This week we had the expense of updating our Home Study cost $160. and There will be 64 documents at $20 a piece ($1280.00)  Grand total $1440 to complete our dossier plus travel cost to authenticate.

Next there will be shipping cost involved in sending our Dossier.  We are blessed we know several families traveling and our Dossier will be hand delivered in September.  Making our Dossier approved by October.

Again please if you are able to share our journey with others who advocate for adoption please do so.  We are going begin to fundraise for the necessary funds for travel and for two children's facilitator fees.  I will update our journey as our dossier is submitted and a travel date has been given.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dolly~God's Little Angel On Earth

Dolly This pass year many ups and downs, especially with funds.  I decide that instead of worrying about raising the funds for our boys I wanted to help a friend instead. There is a little girl I had my heart in love with little Dolly.  Little Dolly is so much like our girls Chrissie and Penelope.  And such a beautiful smile. One day I was checking children out available for adoption and little Dolly kept coming through my mind.  I saw where someone was inquiring about her and telling me she did massage therapy.  And did wonders for children needing Physical Therapy.  After we chatted for a few hours I fell in love with this person and knew she loved Dolly as her daughter.  Through the pass several months she has sold many items to submit her dossier and one of them was her wedding dress.  I wished I had the funds where I could have purchased it and then sent it back to her after the adoption had been completed.  When adopting families do what they can to bring in funds.  A

Poppy-sue

Here's Poppy. ❤ Our family adopted Penelope February 2015 from a little city called Kharkiv.   She's our little princess and chatter box.  Penelope was given the nickname Poppy after a flower I loved as a child.  Growing up in England the Poppy filled the fields and hills. A field of beauty... And this beauty reminds me of the soul of my precious child.