Skip to main content

Halloween and Costumes

A family who is adopting and will also be carrying our documents will get to see their children files on Halloween.  I pray for them as they view their child's listing.  This Halloween they will hold in their hands a file that contains medical and their child's history.  Much like we will be also viewing in a few weeks or month away..  A year has passed and a few months also.  I think of Clyde often and I also think about Ellie and also Ronald.  Little Ellie's family has court on Thursday.  We choose Ellie but knew we could not make her by her 5th birthday, a friend of mine paper ready was so I released Ellie and prayed they would get to view her file.  I was able to see undated photos of Ellie.  She is precious, simply precious.  I see that she is going fit perfect in my friend's family.  Little Ronald still waits for a family to come for him and love him. I pray the perfect family for him.. I wished it could have been us but with Poppy's medical and Jake's medical it is difficult for us to carry or lift another child.  I can see him in our family crawling around.  He is a beautiful little boy.. The perfect son to have and love.

If all goes okay we will be see our children's file in early December and stay a few weeks to let them children get to know us.  This weekend we will be working on planning our trip more.  Trying to schedule for the kids and their care at home.  I can not openly post dates till we now something to share..  I will though once we have permission I can share photos and videos and some of their day to day lives.

Hard to understand why things through out our adoption was such a roller coaster of changes.  This adoption has got to have been the hardest with paperwork and the cost of paperwork. Much of our funds were tight up in documents and also updates.  Each update costed 300 or more to do.  Total for our Dossier has now topped to $16,000 of our savings to submit.  Again this took 2 years of savings.  We are blessed to have some funds in our FSP account with Reece's Rainbow but still we will be short for trip 2, our court trip.  Applying for grants and praying for a miracle for funds.

We have been budgeting and budgeting yet still it has been one thing after another.  And one delay after another.. Soon we will be pass the final stages and pray we are submitted first week of November. I will keep everyone posted on  where we stand in travel dates and submission...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dolly~God's Little Angel On Earth

Dolly This pass year many ups and downs, especially with funds.  I decide that instead of worrying about raising the funds for our boys I wanted to help a friend instead. There is a little girl I had my heart in love with little Dolly.  Little Dolly is so much like our girls Chrissie and Penelope.  And such a beautiful smile. One day I was checking children out available for adoption and little Dolly kept coming through my mind.  I saw where someone was inquiring about her and telling me she did massage therapy.  And did wonders for children needing Physical Therapy.  After we chatted for a few hours I fell in love with this person and knew she loved Dolly as her daughter.  Through the pass several months she has sold many items to submit her dossier and one of them was her wedding dress.  I wished I had the funds where I could have purchased it and then sent it back to her after the adoption had been completed.  When adopting families do what they can to bring in funds.  A

Poppy-sue

Here's Poppy. ❤ Our family adopted Penelope February 2015 from a little city called Kharkiv.   She's our little princess and chatter box.  Penelope was given the nickname Poppy after a flower I loved as a child.  Growing up in England the Poppy filled the fields and hills. A field of beauty... And this beauty reminds me of the soul of my precious child.