Skip to main content
Leaving in a matter of days.
I've haven't posted because I 've been ill.  My son Jake today admitted into LSU Oshcer's Hospital. This afternoon after running from my own Dr carrying Jake to be scoped. Praying that his is not cancer also. Jake has been battling Chronns disease and C.F..  He has been dealing with blockages and stomach pain.  Weight gain is slowly increasing. But he started throwing up again.  Praying his upper and lower tract is being freed from these painful uclers.   Tomorrow this scope will give us some answers.  My health also not as I wished.  So much to worry about.

We are down to just days.   And praying Jake is out before I leave to travel.  He will be with his Daddy and loving siblings as we traveled.  Older siblings taking shifts to help Dad keep the boat/crew at home okay.

Normally I focus on fundrausing but this week it was impossible.  Very soon it will be going on two years of paperwork, travel and worries.  We applied for grants and loans.  But still waiting.  Airline tickets purchased one way.  Now raising the funds for return tickets and a ticket for Gary to meet us during final week.

We will need his help coming home.  So please Jake is released and well enough by the time I depart.  It seems since November 2018 our lives have been in a roller coaster.  One mountain after another.  Broken leg, trees totaling our car, me getting Cancer, Gary bein injured, my brother passing, Jake being ill, the list of whoas never seem to end.
Please we need prayers in healing.  We need everyone around us especially pray for our son Jake.  And also Damien staying strong as we travel home.
I thank God for two special women who helped our children Chastity and Laura in helping wuth fundraising.  Marsha for driving us to the airport and picking us up.  Our many friends who donated and prayed.  And older children for caring for their siblings.
P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dolly~God's Little Angel On Earth

Dolly This pass year many ups and downs, especially with funds.  I decide that instead of worrying about raising the funds for our boys I wanted to help a friend instead. There is a little girl I had my heart in love with little Dolly.  Little Dolly is so much like our girls Chrissie and Penelope.  And such a beautiful smile. One day I was checking children out available for adoption and little Dolly kept coming through my mind.  I saw where someone was inquiring about her and telling me she did massage therapy.  And did wonders for children needing Physical Therapy.  After we chatted for a few hours I fell in love with this person and knew she loved Dolly as her daughter.  Through the pass several months she has sold many items to submit her dossier and one of them was her wedding dress.  I wished I had the funds where I could have purchased it and then sent it back to her after the adoption had been completed.  When adopting families do what they can to bring in funds.  A

Poppy-sue

Here's Poppy. ❤ Our family adopted Penelope February 2015 from a little city called Kharkiv.   She's our little princess and chatter box.  Penelope was given the nickname Poppy after a flower I loved as a child.  Growing up in England the Poppy filled the fields and hills. A field of beauty... And this beauty reminds me of the soul of my precious child.