Skip to main content

Prayers for Jake

Even when sick Jake is always happy.
Leaving him last night was hard.  It took me three times of bye kisses before I lefted.  Trying to finish up things at home Gary stayed with Jake.
Last night it was hard sleeping without him at home.  I kept waking thinking I heard him calling my name.  One if Jake's favorite words momma and dada.
When I arrived at the hospital Jake was heading for his scope.  Once in recovery only to find out. He will be there another couple of nights.  Tonight we found out his GI Dr stated once again he is not be absorting calories and Jake is basically starving inside.  Jake has been on a feeding pump for years and enzymes have been changed repeatedly.   Some days Jake refuses to eat so he survives iff jis feeding tube feeds.
I love my son ❤.  These pass 6 years it has been filled with giggles and smiles.  But also meds, therapy, chest compressions and endless Dr visits
  I hate Cystic Fibrosis.  It robbed us of knowing his sister Gennie-beane.  But through Gennie we met her brother Jake.  I know our Lord is watching over our sweet Jake as he is holdimg. Gennie till we see her again.
  Praying Jake is released from the hospital before I travel.  We will be hiring a nurse while I am away.  And praying he does well so Gary can meet up with me to help bring Sophia and Damien-Greyson home. 
  Please pray for Jake to grow and gain his strength.  Also for the Dr to try and complete his scope to find out what is best for Jake.
  This has probably been the hardest of all mountains.  I place these worries in our Lord's hands.  May he heal our son.  Please again pray for our Jakey Snakey ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dolly~God's Little Angel On Earth

Dolly This pass year many ups and downs, especially with funds.  I decide that instead of worrying about raising the funds for our boys I wanted to help a friend instead. There is a little girl I had my heart in love with little Dolly.  Little Dolly is so much like our girls Chrissie and Penelope.  And such a beautiful smile. One day I was checking children out available for adoption and little Dolly kept coming through my mind.  I saw where someone was inquiring about her and telling me she did massage therapy.  And did wonders for children needing Physical Therapy.  After we chatted for a few hours I fell in love with this person and knew she loved Dolly as her daughter.  Through the pass several months she has sold many items to submit her dossier and one of them was her wedding dress.  I wished I had the funds where I could have purchased it and then sent it back to her after the adoption had been completed.  When adopting families do what they can to bring in funds.  A

Poppy-sue

Here's Poppy. ❤ Our family adopted Penelope February 2015 from a little city called Kharkiv.   She's our little princess and chatter box.  Penelope was given the nickname Poppy after a flower I loved as a child.  Growing up in England the Poppy filled the fields and hills. A field of beauty... And this beauty reminds me of the soul of my precious child.