Skip to main content

Medicals

Medical exam complete but we have to update all blood work, TB test also needs to be updated and also a letter from the American Embassy needs updating.  All documents have been cleared for approval and these last documents will allow our Dossier to be submitted in August.  Normally it takes 2 months for a travel date.  Our plans will be to travel to review Ellie's file and meet with her.  Secure her and file for a court hearing.  We will leave country and return for court, during Court hearing  we will also be allowed to view Clyde's records and file for his Court Date.  Praying we are able to waive the 30 days of waiting for Ellie if not when we return for Clyde's Court Hearing pickup Ellie and apply for Ellie's passport.. During Clyde's court hearing we will apply for the 30 days to be waived. If not we will have to make four trips which we had not planned. This means additional funds for Ellie's and Clyde's adoption  SO far we have not sold any dinosaurs.  I am not good at Fundraising it seems.  But praying God will move mountains for these two children.  Please again I as you share our journey, pray, advocate for other families adopting and donate when all possible. 

IN 12 days it will be 5 years since our Gennie had passed from CF complications.  It is hard during this time to focus with our hearts breaking.  So many memories we cherished and so many we have lost.  I know we will meet in Heaven again and I will wrap my arms around my baby girl and this time forever.. Gennie was such a sweet giggly little peanut.  I miss her so..

If we do not raise the much needed funds it will delay travels and also the possibility of losing one of or both of the children.  At age 5 years they are transferred normally into an adult setting where they remain till they age out.  What a terrible way to celebrate being five years.  NO birthday cake, no presents, no kindergarten or Mommas or a Poppa to love them both.

In my heart my children are the biggest joy.  Watching them grow and see them flourish I have been truly blessed.  Both Gary and I truly blessed..... Please again include each child our family in your prayers... God bless and thank you.... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dolly~God's Little Angel On Earth

Dolly This pass year many ups and downs, especially with funds.  I decide that instead of worrying about raising the funds for our boys I wanted to help a friend instead. There is a little girl I had my heart in love with little Dolly.  Little Dolly is so much like our girls Chrissie and Penelope.  And such a beautiful smile. One day I was checking children out available for adoption and little Dolly kept coming through my mind.  I saw where someone was inquiring about her and telling me she did massage therapy.  And did wonders for children needing Physical Therapy.  After we chatted for a few hours I fell in love with this person and knew she loved Dolly as her daughter.  Through the pass several months she has sold many items to submit her dossier and one of them was her wedding dress.  I wished I had the funds where I could have purchased it and then sent it back to her after the adoption had been completed.  When adopting families do what they can to bring in funds.  A

Poppy-sue

Here's Poppy. ❤ Our family adopted Penelope February 2015 from a little city called Kharkiv.   She's our little princess and chatter box.  Penelope was given the nickname Poppy after a flower I loved as a child.  Growing up in England the Poppy filled the fields and hills. A field of beauty... And this beauty reminds me of the soul of my precious child.