Skip to main content

TB Test


All other blood work has been completed and next is our TB test. We will have to wait 48 hours for it to be read and then we can pickup our final medical reports.  We just had this done last year but the prior reports have expired.

Also we will be having to update our Embassy report from Washington on all adopted children.  Praying this one document does not take forever to receive.  Every family who has adopted has to file a Post Placement report yearly.  Part of our adoption agreement with their country showing the children's progress and their medical.

Once we received this report our dossier is being carried to the State's Commission's Office for Apostilles.  Once this has been completed, I double check my list and off to the Adoption Center to be translated and registered. Normally it takes about two months to receive a date and a month later we will be able to travel to meet our little ones.  On July 27th 2017 it has been one full year from committing to Clyde so we are very excited about traveling to meet him.  Ellie was listed on May 8th my birthday of 2017 and we committed to Ellie on April 1st 2018.  Praying to raise the much needed funds to adopt the both of them.  Updates Monday on Medicals...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dolly~God's Little Angel On Earth

Dolly This pass year many ups and downs, especially with funds.  I decide that instead of worrying about raising the funds for our boys I wanted to help a friend instead. There is a little girl I had my heart in love with little Dolly.  Little Dolly is so much like our girls Chrissie and Penelope.  And such a beautiful smile. One day I was checking children out available for adoption and little Dolly kept coming through my mind.  I saw where someone was inquiring about her and telling me she did massage therapy.  And did wonders for children needing Physical Therapy.  After we chatted for a few hours I fell in love with this person and knew she loved Dolly as her daughter.  Through the pass several months she has sold many items to submit her dossier and one of them was her wedding dress.  I wished I had the funds where I could have purchased it and then sent it back to her after the adoption had been completed.  When adopting families do what they can to bring in funds.  A

Poppy-sue

Here's Poppy. ❤ Our family adopted Penelope February 2015 from a little city called Kharkiv.   She's our little princess and chatter box.  Penelope was given the nickname Poppy after a flower I loved as a child.  Growing up in England the Poppy filled the fields and hills. A field of beauty... And this beauty reminds me of the soul of my precious child.