Skip to main content

Where to start

For the pass months I have not stop to write due to finding out Clyde will not be available till Fall of 2018.  All our clearances and our Home Study is completed, waiting on our USCIS approval to submit.  Even with all documents submitted we can not travel for our little guy till Fall.  We could find another child and travel sooner but this is not an option we wish to take.  Our hearts our for Clyde so we will count the months to travel to bring our son home.

When I first saw photos of Clyde we knew in our hearts he is our son and we must climb what ever mountains to bring him home.  This means this summer we will need to update all our documents and this will also put a dent in our funds to travel with.  Adoption is costly and the price of a child no dollar amount can be to much.  So during this next year we will rock by rock, pebble by pebble move a mountain.  If my heart could provide the funds then we would be fully funded, but a heart a lone is not enough to provide what is needed.

At age five Clyde will be moved and we are fighting hard to get there before his 5th birthday.  This will be his last birthday with out a family or his own bed.  Every child deserves a family a forever family.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dolly~God's Little Angel On Earth

Dolly This pass year many ups and downs, especially with funds.  I decide that instead of worrying about raising the funds for our boys I wanted to help a friend instead. There is a little girl I had my heart in love with little Dolly.  Little Dolly is so much like our girls Chrissie and Penelope.  And such a beautiful smile. One day I was checking children out available for adoption and little Dolly kept coming through my mind.  I saw where someone was inquiring about her and telling me she did massage therapy.  And did wonders for children needing Physical Therapy.  After we chatted for a few hours I fell in love with this person and knew she loved Dolly as her daughter.  Through the pass several months she has sold many items to submit her dossier and one of them was her wedding dress.  I wished I had the funds where I could have purchased it and then sent it back to her after the adoption had been completed.  When adopting families do what they can to bring in funds.  A

Poppy-sue

Here's Poppy. ❤ Our family adopted Penelope February 2015 from a little city called Kharkiv.   She's our little princess and chatter box.  Penelope was given the nickname Poppy after a flower I loved as a child.  Growing up in England the Poppy filled the fields and hills. A field of beauty... And this beauty reminds me of the soul of my precious child.