Help us bring our son & daughter home

Friday, November 3, 2017

Where to start

For the pass months I have not stop to write due to finding out Clyde will not be available till Fall of 2018.  All our clearances and our Home Study is completed, waiting on our USCIS approval to submit.  Even with all documents submitted we can not travel for our little guy till Fall.  We could find another child and travel sooner but this is not an option we wish to take.  Our hearts our for Clyde so we will count the months to travel to bring our son home.

When I first saw photos of Clyde we knew in our hearts he is our son and we must climb what ever mountains to bring him home.  This means this summer we will need to update all our documents and this will also put a dent in our funds to travel with.  Adoption is costly and the price of a child no dollar amount can be to much.  So during this next year we will rock by rock, pebble by pebble move a mountain.  If my heart could provide the funds then we would be fully funded, but a heart a lone is not enough to provide what is needed.

At age five Clyde will be moved and we are fighting hard to get there before his 5th birthday.  This will be his last birthday with out a family or his own bed.  Every child deserves a family a forever family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

still waiting :O000

Not much to blog about as we wait and wait..   On the 27 of July it will be a full year of waiting and updating documents.  I am praying s...