Skip to main content

Clocks a ticking

Down to just days to purchase our airline tickets.  Our thirty days are up on April 16th. This means children are ready to leave and us to be there.

Currently I am trying hold iff on surgery fir myself till children are home.  Cancer was not in our plans nor anyone person.  I cried when I watch my first husband slowly die of Cancer.  My plans are to beat it so I can raise our children.

I am just very thankful it was not my child or a friend's child.  I've been ill before but not like this.  Makes a person open their eyes even wider about how easily we tend to place our own needs last.  As parents we stop for our children needs and most times it takes an illness to make one stop.  Seldom do I get ill.  I am a giver, protector and the person that is always there for others.  Seldom I ask for help or need it. 

Both Gary and I are harder workers and stretch ourselves.  Many days and nights we sail by one another in shifts with our children.  Parenting a child with special needs can be hard some days.  Many sleepless nights, countless medical appointments, therapies and medications.  Not a day off did we not appreciate or give thanks for.  Finally when we get everyone's health on good grounds dang if I do not get ill.  Not just ill but something I can not fix. I'm bad about trying to fix things but sometimes God has other plans.  Maybe his way of just slowing me down a bit.  I've had many hard times in my life. Losing my mother, husband Tim, our twins and my Gennie-beanie.  Like the little train that could I kept moving along little by little.

On the 26th of April anniversary of Gennie-beanie earning her wings.  I miss her dearly.  Everything about her I miss ❤.  So happy I know I will hold her and see her again.  Such spunk in such a tiny little soul.

Praying we have enough funds shortly and our new passports arrive so we can travel. But right now we need enough funds for airline tickets and right at 6,000 short for tickets and incountry travels. Both these children are worth way more than this.  I've prayed and prayed for a miracle.  I know our Lord will guide us over this big mountain if worries.  Please again share our children so we can raise these funds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dolly~God's Little Angel On Earth

Dolly This pass year many ups and downs, especially with funds.  I decide that instead of worrying about raising the funds for our boys I wanted to help a friend instead. There is a little girl I had my heart in love with little Dolly.  Little Dolly is so much like our girls Chrissie and Penelope.  And such a beautiful smile. One day I was checking children out available for adoption and little Dolly kept coming through my mind.  I saw where someone was inquiring about her and telling me she did massage therapy.  And did wonders for children needing Physical Therapy.  After we chatted for a few hours I fell in love with this person and knew she loved Dolly as her daughter.  Through the pass several months she has sold many items to submit her dossier and one of them was her wedding dress.  I wished I had the funds where I could have purchased it and then sent it back to her after the adoption had been completed.  When adopting families do what they can to bring in funds.  A

Poppy-sue

Here's Poppy. ❤ Our family adopted Penelope February 2015 from a little city called Kharkiv.   She's our little princess and chatter box.  Penelope was given the nickname Poppy after a flower I loved as a child.  Growing up in England the Poppy filled the fields and hills. A field of beauty... And this beauty reminds me of the soul of my precious child.