Skip to main content

I'm suppose to be the one

Rough day here.   My grand daughter Mileena in the Philippines had to have a blood transfusion.  I wished I could have been there and be there to take turns caring for her in the hospital.  Children get sick easily and even the best of parents can not prevent an illness like this.

Today Jake hasn't felt to well.  Scares me... What would I do without my son?  He wakes me with his smiles daily.  Even after throwing up during the night he smiles.  Nightly on my knees I pray for my children.

Losing a child is difficult.  OurbGennie Jake's younger sister died from Cystic Fibrosis.  One day she was full of giggles the next day she collapsed in my arms.

While visiting Barbara-new name Sophia we met our newest son.   On RR they called him Sage and his new name he chose was Damien.  We added Greyson for a middle name and he will go by Greyson.   Greyson was in one of her classes.  He was in the back of a room away from other children.  Due to him getting sick easily he stayed his distance.  His eyes were always facing downwards.  Very little eye contact.  When we ask to meet him and get his referral we learned this child had a rough start.  Born in prison as his birth mom was serving time.  After being released she found out he was ill and she lefted him.  She just handed him over and walked away.  For years he told his friends his mother was returning for him.  Quickly the years passed. He had lost both kidneys but our Lord blessed him with a donor kidney.  This boy needed a mother and also a father.  The day I looked in his eyes he was meant to be our son.  No walking away...

Hard part about life when you try your hardest sometimes bad things happen.  While preparing for court the worse news ever being told over a phone that I was diagnosed with Cancer.   Not the news I wanted to hear.  I need immediate surgery and treatment.  But no turning back now.  Two years I worked on our adoption. Many set backs and mountains I've climbed to turn around.

Today I now am fighting to live not just for me but for me to live to raise our children.  I will not allow this boy to be an orphan again.  I will fight for my children and win. 

I want to be there to hold my children should they get sick or need a mom to talk to.  Soon we will travel to pick them up. Please pray I stay well during this trip.  Pray they stay well and we get all the medical and surgeries they also need.  We are blessed God will guide us over this mountain. And once home guide me through this illnesd.

 During this adoption this is the biggest mountain ever...
Please advocate for all children waiting for families..
Please pray for each and every adopting family as they struggle through the paperwork and mountains. ❤

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dolly~God's Little Angel On Earth

Dolly This pass year many ups and downs, especially with funds.  I decide that instead of worrying about raising the funds for our boys I wanted to help a friend instead. There is a little girl I had my heart in love with little Dolly.  Little Dolly is so much like our girls Chrissie and Penelope.  And such a beautiful smile. One day I was checking children out available for adoption and little Dolly kept coming through my mind.  I saw where someone was inquiring about her and telling me she did massage therapy.  And did wonders for children needing Physical Therapy.  After we chatted for a few hours I fell in love with this person and knew she loved Dolly as her daughter.  Through the pass several months she has sold many items to submit her dossier and one of them was her wedding dress.  I wished I had the funds where I could have purchased it and then sent it back to her after the adoption had been completed.  When adopting families do what they can to bring in funds.  A

Poppy-sue

Here's Poppy. ❤ Our family adopted Penelope February 2015 from a little city called Kharkiv.   She's our little princess and chatter box.  Penelope was given the nickname Poppy after a flower I loved as a child.  Growing up in England the Poppy filled the fields and hills. A field of beauty... And this beauty reminds me of the soul of my precious child.